Questions and Answers Before Purchasing

Questions and Answers Before Purchasing

IPSTheme

Question

• Administrators

Dear Members,

This forum thread has been created to help answer your questions about IPSTheme and provide guidance. IPSTheme designs can be a fantastic way to customize the appearance of your website and offer a unique online experience.

Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions:

Question 1: What is Theme?

Answer 1: Invision are pre-designed templates that allow you to customize the appearance of your Community-based websites. Themes are useful for personalizing your site and creating a look that suits your brand.

Question 2: How Can I Purchase a Theme?

Answer 2: To purchase a design you like, you can visit our store page. Payment transactions can be easily completed using PayPal.

Question 3: Can I Use the Theme for a Lifetime After Purchase?

Answer 3: Yes, you can use a theme for a lifetime after purchase. However, when the support and update period expires, you may lose access to new updates and support.

Question 4: How Long Is the Access to Updates and Support Valid After Purchase?

Answer 4: When purchasing a product, you will be presented with options that show the duration for which support and updates are valid. These options typically include 6-month and 1-year durations and can be automatically renewed based on your preference.

Question 5: Can I Access Customer Forums After Purchase?

Answer 5: Yes, you gain instant access to customer forums after purchase. These forums are exclusively created for customers and provide a platform where you can get the necessary help and support.

Question 6: How Much Should I Pay to Maintain Access to Support and Updates?

Answer 6: To continue access to support and updates, you will need to pay a renewal fee every additional 6 months, which is $15.00, or renew annually for $20.00.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask. Our goal is to provide you with the best theme experience and address your inquiries. Have a great day!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet